Elon (ēˈlŏn) [key], in the Bible. 1 Hittite father-in-law of Esau. 2 Ancestor of the Elonites. 3 Judge of Israel. 4 Danite town.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Elon from Infoplease:
- Elon-beth-hanan - Elon-beth-hanan Elon-beth-hanan , in the Bible, city in Solomon's 2d district.
- George Elon WHITE - George Elon WHITE (1848-1935) WHITE, George Elon, a Representative from Illinois; born in Millbury, ...
- Zebulun - Zebulun Zebulun , in the Bible, son of Jacob and Leah, eponymous ancestor of one of the 12 tribes ...
- Another Road Home - Starring Mahmoud Musa Obeidallah, Haled Obeidallah, Naser Obeidallah, Amos Elon, Beth Elon
- Judges - Judges Judges, book of the Bible, seventh book of the Old Testament in the order of the Authorized ...