Elias (ēlĪˈəs) [key], Greek form of Elijah.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Elias from Infoplease:
- Elia: meaning and definitions - Elia: Definition and Pronunciation
- Antonio Sant' Elia - Sant' Elia, Antonio Sant' Elia, Antonio , 1888–1916, Italian architect. Associated ...
- Plutarco Elías Calles - Calles, Plutarco Elías Calles, Plutarco Elías , 1877–1945, Mexican statesman, ...
- lamb: meaning and definitions - lamb: Definition and Pronunciation
- Elia Kazan - Elia Kazan—Genius or Informant? Half a century after McCarthyism, the Academy Award-winning ...