Ebed (ēˈbĕd) [key], in the Bible. 1 Father of Gaal. 2 One who returned with Ezra.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Ebed from Infoplease:
- Krafft-Ebing: meaning and definitions - Krafft-Ebing: Definition and Pronunciation
- Richard von Krafft-Ebing - Krafft-Ebing, Richard von Krafft-Ebing, Richard von , 1840–1902, German physician and ...
- Ebed-melech - Ebed-melech Ebed-melech [Heb.,=king's slave], in the Bible, King Zedekiah's Ethiopian ...
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: In Memoriam E.B.E. - I mourn upon this battle-field, But not for those who perished here. Behold the river-bank Whither the angry farmers came, In sloven dress and broken
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: Elements and Mottoes - The lords of life, the lords of life,— I saw them pass In their own guise, Like and unlike, Portly and grim,— Use and Surprise, Surface and Dream, Suc