Drusilla (drōsĭlˈə) [key], daughter of Herod Agrippa I, married to Felix the procurator and mentioned in the Acts of the Apostles.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Drusilla from Infoplease:
- Drusilla: meaning and definitions - Drusilla: Definition and Pronunciation
- Livia Drusilla - Livia Drusilla Livia Drusilla , c.55 B.C.–A.D. 29, Roman matron; mother of the Roman emperor ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/drusilla - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Antonius Felix - Felix, Antonius Felix, Antonius, fl. A.D. 60, Roman procurator of Judaea, Samaria, Galilee, and ...
- Elizabeth Jolley - Jolley, Elizabeth Jolley, Elizabeth (Monica Elizabeth Jolley), 1923–2007, Australian ...