Charles Lutwidge Dodgson
Dodgson, Charles Lutwidge: see Carroll, Lewis.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Charles Lutwidge Dodgson from Infoplease:
- Carroll: meaning and definitions - Carroll: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dodgson: meaning and definitions - Dodgson: Definition and Pronunciation
- Lewis Carroll - Carroll, Lewis Carroll, Lewis, pseud. of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson,1832–98, English writer, ...
- Lewis Carroll - Biography of Lewis Carroll, The author of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- pseudonym - pseudonym pseudonym [Gr.,=false name], name assumed, particularly by writers, to conceal identity. ...