Deuel (dyōˈəl) [key], in the Bible, father of Eliasaph the Gadite. An alternate form is Reuel.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Deuel from Infoplease:
- - Can't read file nebraska/deuel-county/default.html
- - Can't read file south-dakota/deuel-county/default.html
- Reuel - Reuel Reuel , in the Bible. 1. See Jethro. 2. Son of Esau and Bashemath. 3. See Deuel. 4. ...
- Harold Orrin LOVRE - Harold Orrin LOVRE (1904-1972) LOVRE, Harold Orrin, a Representative from South Dakota; born in ...
- manuscript - manuscript manuscript, a handwritten work as distinguished from printing. The oldest manuscripts, ...