Nicholas of Cusa
Cusa, Nicholas of: see Nicholas of Cusa.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Nicholas of Cusa from Infoplease:
- Nikolaus von Cusa: meaning and definitions - Nikolaus von Cusa: Definition and Pronunciation
- Nicholas of Cusa - Nicholas of Cusa Nicholas of Cusa (Nicolaus Cusanus), 1401?–1464, German humanist, scientist, ...
- Nicholas: meaning and definitions - Nicholas: Definition and Pronunciation
- Nicholas V, pope - Nicholas V Nicholas V, 1397–1455, pope (1447–55), an Italian named Tommaso ...
- Jacques Lefèvre d'Étaples - Lefèvre d'Étaples, Jacques Lefèvre d'Étaples, Jacques , ...