Henry of Bolingbroke
Bolingbroke, Henry of: see Henry IV (England).
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Henry of Bolingbroke from Infoplease:
- Henry IV: meaning and definitions - Henry IV: Definition and Pronunciation
- Bolingbroke: meaning and definitions - Bolingbroke: Definition and Pronunciation
- Henry IV, king of England - Henry IV Henry IV, 1367–1413, king of England (1399–1413), eldest son of John of Gaunt ...
- William Shakespeare: Richard II, Act V, Scene VI - Kind uncle York, the latest news we hear Is that the rebels have consumed with fire Our town of Cicester in Gloucestershire; But whether they be ta'en
- William Shakespeare: Richard II, Act V, Scene III - Can no man tell me of my unthrifty son? 'Tis full three months since I did see him last; If any plague hang over us, 'tis he. I would to God, my lords