Boece, Roman philosopher: see Boethius.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Boece from Infoplease:
- Boece: meaning and definitions - Boece: Definition and Pronunciation
- Boethius: meaning and definitions - Boethius: Definition and Pronunciation
- Hector Boece - Boece or Boethius, Hector Boece or Boethius, Hector , 1465?–1536?, Scottish historian. He ...
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: Étienne de la Boéce - I serve you not, if you I follow, Shadowlike, o'er hill and hollow; And bend my fancy to your leading, All too nimble for my treading. When the pilgri
- Hector Boethius - Boethius, Hector: Boethius, Hector: see Boece, Hector.