Boaz (bōˈăz) [key], in the Bible, Ruth's husband, ancestor of David. The spelling in the New Testament is Booz.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Boaz from Infoplease:
- Boaz: meaning and definitions - Boaz: Definition and Pronunciation
- Jachin and Boaz - Jachin and Boaz Jachin and Boaz , in the Bible, two pillars in front of Solomon's Temple, ...
- Booz - Booz Booz , the same as Boaz.
- Remember the Titans - Remember the Titans Director: Boaz Yakin Writer: Gregory Allen Howard Disney; PG; 113 minutes ...
- A Price Above Rubies - A Price Above Rubies Writer/Director: Boaz Yakin Director of Photography: Adam Holender Editor: ...