Blake, Nicholas: see Day Lewis, Cecil.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Nicholas Blake from Infoplease:
- Day-Lewis: meaning and definitions - Day-Lewis: Definition and Pronunciation
- C. Day Lewis - Day Lewis, C. Day Lewis, C. (Cecil Day Lewis), 1904–72, English author, b. Ireland. While he ...
- lewis: meaning and definitions - lewis: Definition and Pronunciation
- pseudonym - pseudonym pseudonym [Gr.,=false name], name assumed, particularly by writers, to conceal identity. ...
- mystery: Types of Mysteries - Types of Mysteries Many authors incorporate the conventions of the mystery into the novel, ...