Bildad, in the Bible, the second, and perhaps the least consoling, of Job's comforters.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Bildad from Infoplease:
- Bildad: meaning and definitions - Bildad: Definition and Pronunciation
- Baldad: meaning and definitions - Baldad: Definition and Pronunciation
- Shuah - Shuah Shuah , in the Bible, son of Abraham. Descendants are the Shuhites, an Arab tribe; Bildad the ...
- Job: 25 - Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said…
- Job - The Bible Job Ch. 1: There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was… Ch. 2: Again there ...