Bezaleel (bēzălˈēĕl, bĕzˈəlēl) [key]. In the Bible, the artist of the Tabernacle in the wilderness.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Bezaleel from Infoplease:
- Bezaleel: meaning and definitions - Bezaleel: Definition and Pronunciation
- Beseleel: meaning and definitions - Beseleel: Definition and Pronunciation
- Uri, in the Bible - Uri Uri , in the Bible. 1. Father of Bezaleel 1. 2. Father of Geber 2. 3. Porter.
- Hur - Hur Hur, in the Bible. 1. One who upheld a hand of Moses at Rephidim. 2. Grandfather of Bezaleel 1, ...
- Exodus - The Bible Exodus Ch. 1: Now these are the names of the children of… Ch. 2: And there went a ...