Benedict XIII, antipope: see Luna, Pedro de.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Benedict XIII from Infoplease:
- Benedict XIII: meaning and definitions - Benedict XIII: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/benedict xiii - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Boniface IX - Boniface IX Boniface IX, c.1345–1404, pope (1389–1404), a Neapolitan named Pietro ...
- antipope - antipope antipope [Lat.,=against the pope], person elected pope whose election was declared ...
- Pedro de Luna - Luna, Pedro de Luna, Pedro de , 1328?–1423?, Aragonese churchman, antipope (1394–1417) ...