Areli (ārēˈlĪ) [key], in the Bible, son of Gad.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Areli from Infoplease:
- Ares - Ares Ares , in Greek religion and mythology, Olympian god of war. He is usually said to be the son ...
- Ares: meaning and definitions - Ares: Definition and Pronunciation
- Classical Mythology: Three's a Crowd: The Olympian Love Triangle - Greek Goddess Aphrodite's husband Hephaestus and Goddess Hera's other son Ares.
- Classical Mythology: A Heavenly Marriage? Hera and Zeus - Zeus, his wife Hera, and children Ares, Hebe, and Eileithyia.
- Homer, Andrew Lang, M.A., Walter Leaf, Litt.D., Ernest Myers, M.A.: How Diomedes by his great valour made havoc of the Trojans, and wounded even Aphrodite and Ares by the help of Athene. - But now to Tydeus' son Diomedes Athene gave might and courage, for him to be pre-eminent amid all the Argives and win glorious renown. She kindled fla