Arah (āˈrə) [key]. In the Bible, family in the return from the Exile.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Arah from Infoplease:
- arahant - arahant arahant or arhat:see Buddhism.
- Buddhism - Buddhism Buddhism , religion and philosophy founded in India c.525 B.C. by Siddhartha Gautama, ...
- Love Me Again - Starring Piolo Pascual, Angel Locsin
- bodhisattva - bodhisattva bodhisattva [Sanskrit,=enlightenment-being], in early Buddhism the term used to refer ...
- Buddhism: The Rise of Mahayana Buddhism - The Rise of Mahayana Buddhism The positions advocated by Mahayana [great vehicle] Buddhism, which ...