Ami (āˈmĪ) [key], in the Bible, servant of Solomon whose descendants came out of exile. An alternative spelling is Amon.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Ami from Infoplease:
- Amis: meaning and definitions - Amis: Definition and Pronunciation
- next friend: meaning and definitions - next friend: Definition and Pronunciation
- Amy Robsart - Robsart, Amy Robsart, Amy , 1532–60, maiden name of the wife of Robert Dudley, later earl of ...
- Amy Tan - Tan, Amy Tan, Amy, 1952–, American novelist, b. Oakland, Calif. The daughter of Chinese ...
- en ami: meaning and definitions - en ami: Definition and Pronunciation