Abdon (ăbˈdŏn) [key], in the Bible. 1 Judge of Israel. 2 Officer under Josiah. He also appears as Achbor.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Abdon from Infoplease:
- Abdon: meaning and definitions - Abdon: Definition and Pronunciation
- Achbor - Achbor Achbor , same as Abdon 2.
- Hillel, in the Bible - Hillel Hillel , in the Bible, father of Abdon 1.
- Pirathon - Pirathon Pirathon , in the Bible, unidentified place, central ancient Palestine, the native town of ...
- Michaiah - Michaiah Michaiah , in the Bible. 1. Father of Abdon 2. It also appears as Micah. 2. Same as ...