Theodore. For Russian rulers thus named, use Feodor.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Theodore from Infoplease:
- Theodoric: meaning and definitions - Theodoric: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dietrich von Bern: meaning and definitions - Dietrich von Bern: Definition and Pronunciation
- Theodoric I - Theodoric I Theodoric I or Thierry I, d. 534, Frankish ruler, son of Clovis I. On his father's ...
- Saint Theodore of Studium - Theodore of Studium, Saint Theodore of Studium, Saint , 759–826, Byzantine Greek monastic ...
- Dalberg, Karl Theodor, Freiherr von - Dalberg, Karl Theodor, Freiherr von Dalberg, Karl Theodor, Freiherr von , 1744–1817, German ...