Sabeans: see Sheba.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Sabeans from Infoplease:
- Sheba, region, Arabian Peninsula - Sheba Sheba, biblical name of a region, called in Arabic Saba, of S Arabia, including present-day ...
- Sabean: meaning and definitions - Sabean: Definition and Pronunciation
- Sabeans - Sabeans An ancient religious sect; so called from Sabi, son of Seth, who, with his father and ...
- Sabeanism - Sabeanism The worship of the sun, moon, and host of heaven. (Chaldee, tzaba, a host.) Source: ...
- Sabaean: meaning and definitions - Sabaean: Definition and Pronunciation