Montagnards: see Mountain, the.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Montagnards from Infoplease:
- the Mountain - Mountain, the Mountain, the, in French history, the label applied to deputies sitting on the raised ...
- Montagnard: meaning and definitions - Montagnard: Definition and Pronunciation
- Montagnards - Montagnards [the mountain party ]. The extreme democratic politicians in the French Revolution; so ...
- Encyclopedia: French History - Encyclopeadia articles concerning French History.
- Mountain - Mountain (The) or Montagnards. The extreme democratical party in the first French Revolution; so ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: French History