Marranos (məräˈnōs) [key]: see Sephardim.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Marranos from Infoplease:
- Sephardim - Sephardim Sephardim , one of the two major geographic divisions of the Jewish people, consisting of ...
- Marrano: meaning and definitions - Marrano: Definition and Pronunciation
- Marranism: meaning and definitions - Marranism: Definition and Pronunciation
- Cecil Roth - Roth, Cecil Roth, Cecil, 1899–1970, Jewish historian and educator, b. London. He was educated ...
- Abraham Cohen de Herrera - Herrera, Abraham Cohen de Herrera, Abraham Cohen de , c.1570–1635, Jewish philosopher and ...