French Congo: see Congo, Republic of the.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on French Congo from Infoplease:
- French Congo: meaning and definitions - French Congo: Definition and Pronunciation
- congo: meaning and definitions - congo: Definition and Pronunciation
- Kodok - Kodok Kodok , formerly Fashoda, town, SE Sudan, on the White Nile. In 1898 it was the scene of the ...
- Agadir - Agadir Agadir , city (1994 pop. 155,244), SW Morocco, on the Atlantic Ocean. Agadir has ...
- Pointe-Noire - Pointe-Noire Pointe-Noire , city (1984 pop. 294,203), SW Republic of the Congo, Africa, a port on ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: African History