Dutch New Guinea
Dutch New Guinea: see Papua, Indonesia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Dutch New Guinea from Infoplease:
- Dutch New Guinea: meaning and definitions - Dutch New Guinea: Definition and Pronunciation
- Irian Jaya: meaning and definitions - Irian Jaya: Definition and Pronunciation
- Sukarno - Sukarno Sukarno , 1901–70, Indonesian statesman, first president of Indonesia. A leader of ...
- Encyclopedia: Southeast Asia History - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Southeast Asia History.
- Papua, province, Indonesia - Papua Papua or Irian Jaya, province (1990 pop. 1,641,430, including West Papua prov.), c.162,000 sq ...