Dual Monarchy: see Austro-Hungarian Monarchy.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Dual Monarchy from Infoplease:
- Dual Monarchy: meaning and definitions - Dual Monarchy: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/dual monarchy - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Austro-Hungarian Monarchy - Austro-Hungarian Monarchy Austro-Hungarian Monarchy or Dual Monarchy,the Hapsburg empire from 1867 ...
- Andrássy, Julius, Count, 1823–90, Hungarian politician - Andrássy, Julius, Count Andrássy, Julius, Count , 1823–90, Hungarian ...
- Kálmán Tisza - Tisza, Kálmán Tisza, Kálmán , 1830–1902, Hungarian premier ...