Dual Alliance, 1879–82: see Triple Alliance and Triple Entente.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Dual Alliance from Infoplease:
- Dual Alliance: meaning and definitions - Dual Alliance: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/dual alliance - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Andrássy, Julius, Count, 1823–90, Hungarian politician - Andrássy, Julius, Count Andrássy, Julius, Count , 1823–90, Hungarian ...
- Otto von Bismarck: Alignments and Alliances - Alignments and Alliances Bismarck, the creator of the German empire, became its first chancellor. ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index D.R.V. dry dryad dryas dry-as-dust dry battery dry beer dry-bone ore drybrush ...