courts of love
courts of love: see chivalry and courtly love.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on courts of love from Infoplease:
- courtly love - courtly love courtly love, philosophy of love and code of lovemaking that flourished in France and ...
- chivalry - chivalry chivalry , system of ethical ideals that arose from feudalism and had its highest ...
- courtly love: meaning and definitions - courtly love: Definition and Pronunciation
- Court of Love - Court of Love A judicial court for deciding affairs of the heart, established in Provence during ...
- knighthood - knighthood: knighthood: see chivalry; courtly love; knight.