Bulge, Battle of the
Bulge, Battle of the: see Battle of the Bulge.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Battle of Bulge the from Infoplease:
- bulge: meaning and definitions - bulge: Definition and Pronunciation
- Battle of the Bulge - Battle of the Bulge Battle of the Bulge, popular name in World War II for the German counterattack ...
- World War II (1939–1945) - World War II (1939–1945) Axis powers (Germany, Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria) ...
- Battle of the Ardennes - Ardennes, Battle of the: Ardennes, Battle of the: see Battle of the Bulge.
- Malmédy - Malmédy Malmédy , commune (1991 pop. 10,291), Liège prov., E Belgium, near the ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Wars and Battles