Anti-Comintern Pact: see Comintern and Axis.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Anti-Comintern Pact from Infoplease:
- Axis - Axis Axis, coalition of countries headed by Germany, Italy, and Japan, 1936–45 (see World War ...
- Comintern - Comintern Comintern [acronym for Communist International], name given to the Third International, ...
- Anti-Comintern Pact: meaning and definitions - Anti-Comintern Pact: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/anti-comintern pact - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Koki Hirota - Hirota, Koki Hirota, Koki , 1878–1948, Japanese statesman. He graduated from the law school ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Wars and Battles