werewolf: see lycanthropy.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on werewolf from Infoplease:
- lycanthropy - lycanthropy lycanthropy , in folklore, assumption by a human of the appearance and characteristics ...
- werewolf: meaning and definitions - werewolf: Definition and Pronunciation
- The Werewolf of Washington - Starring Biff McGuire, Beeson Carroll, Clifton James, Jane House, Michael Dunn
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/werewolf - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- An American Werewolf in London - Starring David Naughton, Jenny Agutter, Griffin Dunne, John Woodvine, Lila Kaye