theater of the absurd
theater of the absurd: see drama, Western.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on theater of the absurd from Infoplease:
- theater of the absurd: meaning and definitions - theater of the absurd: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/theater of the absurd - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Eugène Ionesco - Ionesco, Eugène Ionesco, Eugène , 1912–94, French playwright, b. Romania. ...
- Vsevolod Meyerhold - Meyerhold, Vsevolod Meyerhold, Vsevolod , 1874–1940?, Russian theatrical director and ...
- Sławomir Mrożek - Mrożek, Sławomir Mrożek, Sławomir , 1930–, Polish dramatist and ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Theater