Thalia (thəlĪˈə, thāˈlēə) [key]: see Muses and Graces.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Thalia from Infoplease:
- Graces - Graces Graces, in Greek mythology, personifications of beauty, charm, and grace; daughters of Zeus ...
- Thalia: meaning and definitions - Thalia: Definition and Pronunciation
- Thalia - Biography of Thalia, Latin pop singer of "Tu y Yo"
- Muses - Muses Muses, in Greek religion and mythology, patron goddesses of the arts, daughters of Zeus and ...
- muse: meaning and definitions - muse: Definition and Pronunciation