oceanids: see nymph.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on oceanids from Infoplease:
- Oceanid: meaning and definitions - Oceanid: Definition and Pronunciation
- nymph, in Greek mythology - nymph nymph , in Greek mythology, female divinity associated with various natural objects. It is ...
- Classical Mythology: A Titanic Struggle - Titans and Titanesses sons and daughers Helius, Selene, Eos, Leto, Asteria, Oceanids, Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus.
- water nymph: meaning and definitions - water nymph: Definition and Pronunciation
- Oceanus: meaning and definitions - Oceanus: Definition and Pronunciation