Notus: see Eos.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Notus from Infoplease:
- Eos - Eos Eos , in Greek religion and mythology, goddess of dawn; daughter of the Titans Hyperion and ...
- Notus: meaning and definitions - Notus: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/notus - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index nos- nosce te ipsum nose noseband nosebleed nose candy nose cone nosecount ...
- Winds - Winds Poetical names of the winds. The North wind, Aquilo or Boreas; South, Notus or Auster; East, ...