Nephele: see Athamas.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Nephele from Infoplease:
- Athamas - Athamas Athamas , in Greek mythology, king of Boeotia. He married Nephele, who bore him Phrixus and ...
- Nephele: meaning and definitions - Nephele: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/nephele - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Golden Fleece - Golden Fleece Golden Fleece, in Greek mythology, the magic fleece of the winged ram that saved ...
- Ino - Ino Ino , in Greek mythology, daughter of Cadmus. She was the wife of Athamas, to whom she bore ...