Lusiads, The: see Camões, Luís de.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Lusiads from Infoplease:
- Camoëns: meaning and definitions - Camoëns: Definition and Pronunciation
- Luís de Camões - Camões or Camoens, Luís de Camões or Camoens, Luís de , ...
- Macao: Land, People, and Government - Land, People, and Government The most densely populated place in the world, Macao consists of a ...
- Encyclopedia: Spanish and Portuguese Literature - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Spanish and Portuguese Literature.
- epic - epic epic, long, exalted narrative poem, usually on a serious subject, centered on a heroic figure. ...