Heptameron: see Margaret of Navarre.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Heptameron from Infoplease:
- Margaret of Navarre: meaning and definitions - Margaret of Navarre: Definition and Pronunciation
- Margaret of Navarre - Margaret of Navarre Margaret of Navarre or Margaret of Angoulême, 1492–1549, queen ...
- William Painter - Painter, William Painter, William, 1540?–1594, English translator. His Palace of Pleasure ...
- George Whetstone - Whetstone, George Whetstone, George, 1551?–1587, English dramatist and poet. His chief work, ...
- Encyclopedia: French Literature - Encyclopeadia articles concerning French Literature.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: French Literature