Heimdall: see Asgard.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Heimdall from Infoplease:
- Asgard - Asgard Asgard , in Norse mythology, home of the gods, also known as Aesir. It consisted of ...
- Heimdall: meaning and definitions - Heimdall: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/heimdall - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Heimdall - Heimdall (2 syl.). In Scandinavian mythology, son of the nine virgins; all sisters. He is called ...
- Heimdaller - Heimdaller The learned humbugs in the court of King Dinube of Hisisburg. (Grimm's Goblins.) ...