harmonium: see reed organ.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on harmonium from Infoplease:
- reed organ - reed organ reed organ, an organ in which air is forced over free reeds by means of bellows, usually ...
- harmonium: meaning and definitions - harmonium: Definition and Pronunciation
- reed organ: meaning and definitions - reed organ: Definition and Pronunciation
- Wallace Stevens - Biography of Wallace Stevens, The poet and insurance man who wrote "The Emperor of Ice Cream"
- Wallace Stevens - Stevens, Wallace Stevens, Wallace, 1879–1955, American poet, b. Reading, Pa., educated at ...