Ephialtes (ĕfˌēălˈtēz) [key]: see Aloadae.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Ephialtes from Infoplease:
- Aloadae - Aloadae Aloadae or Aloidae, in Greek mythology, two giants who warred against the Olympian gods. ...
- Ephialtes - Ephialtes (4 syl.). A giant who was deprived of his left eye by Apollo, and of his right eye by ...
- Aloadae: meaning and definitions - Aloadae: Definition and Pronunciation
- Aloeus: meaning and definitions - Aloeus: Definition and Pronunciation
- Otos - Otos A giant, brother of Ephialtes (q.v.). Both brothers grew nine inches every month. According to ...