Grameen Bank: see Yunus, Muhammad.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Grameen Bank from Infoplease:
- Muhammad Yunus - Yunus, Muhammad Yunus, Muhammad, 1940–, Bangladeshi economist and banker, b. Chittagong (then ...
- 2006 Nobel Prize Winners - 2006 Nobel Prize Winners Peace: Muhammad Yunus (Bangladesh) and the Grameen Bank of Bangladesh for ...
- Muhammad Yunus - Biography of Muhammad Yunus, The Nobel Prize-winning "banker to the poor"
- microcredit - microcredit microcredit, the extension to poor individuals of small loans to be used for ...
- Encyclopedia: Money, Banking, and Investment - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Money, Banking, and Investment.