eight-hour day: see labor law.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on eight-hour day from Infoplease:
- labor law - labor law labor law, legislation dealing with human beings in their capacity as workers or wage ...
- day: meaning and definitions - day: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gladstone, Herbert John Gladstone, 1st Viscount - Gladstone, Herbert John Gladstone, 1st Viscount Gladstone, Herbert John Gladstone, 1st Viscount , ...
- Samuel Milton Jones - Jones, Samuel Milton Jones, Samuel Milton, 1846–1904, American political reformer, known as ...
- Samuel Milton Jones - Samuel Milton Jones inventor, manufacturer, reformer Born: 8/3/1846 Birthplace: Carnarvonshire, ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Labor