Iolaus was restored to youth, as Euripldes says.
Phaon, the beloved of Sappho, was restored to youth on the behalf of
Venus. Æson was restored to youth by Medæa, and so was Jason.
The muses of Bacchus and their husbands were restored to youth,
according to Æschylos.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Youth Restored from Infoplease:
- Youth Restored - Youth Restored Iolaus was restored to youth, as Euripldes says. Phaon, the beloved of Sappho, was ...
- youthen: meaning and definitions - youthen: Definition and Pronunciation
- Mikhail Mikhailovich Zoshchenko - Zoshchenko, Mikhail Mikhailovich Zoshchenko, Mikhail Mikhailovich , 1895–1958, Soviet ...
- Evils of the Night - Synopsis, rating, and other information
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: Y - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "Y"