The tu quoque style of argument. Personal invectives; argument
of personal application; ad hominem.
“We miss in this work his usual tu quoque style.” —Public
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Tu Quoque from Infoplease:
- tu quoque: meaning and definitions - tu quoque: Definition and Pronunciation
- Tu Quoque - Tu Quoque The tu quoque style of argument. Personal invectives; argument of personal application; ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index tum Tumaco Tumbes tumble tumblebug tumble cart tumble-down tumble-dry tumble home ...
- Affront - Affront Affront′ properly means to stand front to front. In savage nations opposing armies ...
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: T - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "T"