Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Sibyl from Infoplease:
- sibyl - sibyl sibyl , in classical mythology and religion, prophetess. There were said to be as many as 10 ...
- sibyl: meaning and definitions - sibyl: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/sibyl - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Sibyls - Sibyls Plato speaks of only one (the Erythraean); Martian Capella says there were two, the ...
- Sibyl - Sibyl (See Amalthaea.) Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894 Related ...