Scots wha hae
Words by Robert Burns, to the music of an old Scotch tune
called Hey Tuttie Taittie. The Land o' the Leal is to the same
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Scots wha hae from Infoplease:
- Scots wha hae - Scots wha hae Words by Robert Burns, to the music of an old Scotch tune called Hey Tuttie Taittie. ...
- Robert Bruce's March To Bannockburn - Poems and Songs of Robert Burnsby Robert Burns Dainty Davie Behold The Hour, The Boat Arrive Robert ...
- Robert Burns - Biography of Robert Burns, Scotland's most famous poet
- Hymn Tunes - Hymn Tunes “The Heavens are Telling.” (From Haydn's Creation.) “Marching to ...
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: S - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "S"