Glazed earthenware of a creamy colour.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Queen's Ware from Infoplease:
- queen's ware: meaning and definitions - queen's ware: Definition and Pronunciation
- Queen's Ware - Queen's Ware Glazed earthenware of a creamy colour. Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index Q, q Qadarite Qadariyah Qadhafi qadi Qadiriyah qaf Qahar qaid qalandar Q and A ...
- Josiah Wedgwood - Wedgwood, Josiah Wedgwood, Josiah, 1730–95, English potter, descendant of a family of ...
- Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: Q - Definitions, origins, and illustrative excerpts for words, phases, and literary allusions starting with "Q"