The name given to the “congregation” de propaganda fide, established at Rome by Gregory
XV., in 1622, for propagating throughout the world the Roman
Catholic religion. Any institution for making religious or political
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Propaganda from Infoplease:
- propaganda - propaganda propaganda, systematic manipulation of public opinion, generally by the use of symbols ...
- propaganda: meaning and definitions - propaganda: Definition and Pronunciation
- Propaganda - Synopsis, rating, and other information
- Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land - Starring Loretta Alper, Seth Ackerman, Major Stav Adivi, Rabbi Arik Ascherman, Hanan Ashrawi
- Propaganda - Propaganda The name given to the “congregation” de propaganda fide, established at Rome ...