Keep your pecker up. As the mouth is in the head, pecker (the mouth) means the head; and to “keep your pecker up,” means to keep
your head up, or, more familiarly, “keep your tail up;” “never say
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Pecker from Infoplease:
- Pecker - Pecker Director/Writer: John Waters Fine Line; R; 87 minutes Release: 10/98 Cast: Edward Furlong, ...
- Pecker - Starring Edward Furlong, Christina Ricci, Martha Plimpton, Lili Taylor, Brendan Sexton III
- pecker: meaning and definitions - pecker: Definition and Pronunciation
- Pecker - Pecker Keep your pecker up. As the mouth is in the head, pecker (the mouth) means the head; and to ...
- 1998 National Board of Review Awards - 1998 National Board of Review Awards The National Board of Review includes teachers, actors, ...