The fool in the play entitled The Longer Thou Livest the
More Fool Thou Art, by William Wager.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Moros from Infoplease:
- Moro: meaning and definitions - Moro: Definition and Pronunciation
- Aldo Moro - Moro, Aldo Moro, Aldo , 1916–78, Italian political leader. A lawyer, he entered national ...
- Moros: meaning and definitions - Moros: Definition and Pronunciation
- Moros - Moros Moros [Span.,=Moors], group of Muslim natives, numbering about 3.8 million, of Mindanao, the ...
- Antonio Moro - Moro, Antonio Moro, Antonio , c.1519–c.1575, Flemish portrait painter, known as Antonis Mor ...